CNC lathes are one of the most widely used CNC machine tools. It is mainly used for the inner and outer cylindrical surfaces of shaft parts or disc parts, the inner and outer conical surfaces of any taper angle, the complex inner and outer curved surfaces, the cylindrical and conical threads, etc., and can be used for grooving, drilling, reaming and reaming. Holes and borings, etc.
The CNC machine tool automatically processes the machined parts according to the pre-programmed machining program. We process the machining process route, process parameters, tool trajectory, displacement, cutting parameters and auxiliary functions of the parts according to the instruction code and program format specified by the CNC machine tool, and then record the contents of the program list. On the control medium, it is then input into the numerical control device of the CNC machine to direct the machine to machine the parts.
CNC machine tool is the abbreviation of digital control machine tool, which is an automatic machine tool with program control system. The control system can logically process and decode the program with control code or other symbolic instructions to cause the machine to operate and machine the part.
Compared with ordinary machine tools, CNC machine tools have the following characteristics:
● High processing precision and stable processing quality;
● Multi-coordinate linkage can be used to process parts with complex shapes;
● When the machining parts are changed, generally only the NC program needs to be changed, which can save production preparation time;
● The machine tool itself has high precision and rigidity, and can choose favorable processing amount, and the productivity is high (usually 3~5 times of ordinary machine tools);
● The degree of automation of the machine tool is high, which can reduce the labor intensity;
● The quality of the operators is high, and the technical requirements for maintenance personnel are higher.
Scale Numerical Control Lathes
Large CNC lathe Introduction
8 Big Scale Numerical Control Lathes
Special Program Control Valve Production Equipment—8 Big Scale Numerical Control Lathes