COPYRIGHT© Chengdu Tianli Chemical Engineering Technology Co., Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 蜀ICP备05007774号 Powered by 300.cn chengdu.300.cn
Coarse pore silica gel (C-type silica gel)
Coarse-porous silica gel, also known as C-type silica gel, is a kind of silica gel. It is a highly active adsorbent material, which is an amorphous substance with a chemical molecular formula of mSiO2·nH2O.
The crude pore silica gel is insoluble in water and any solvent, non-toxic and tasteless, chemically stable, and does not react with any substance except strong alkali and hydrofluoric acid. The chemical composition and physical structure of the coarse-pored silica gel determine that it has many other similar materials that are difficult to replace: high adsorption performance, good thermal stability, stable chemical properties, and high mechanical strength.
The appearance of the coarse-pored silica gel is white, and there are three types of products: a block, a sphere and a microsphere. Coarse-hole spherical silica gel is mainly used as a gas purifying agent, a desiccant and an acid scavenger for insulating oil; the coarse-porous block silica gel is mainly used for a catalyst carrier, a desiccant, a gas and a liquid purifying agent, etc.
● Used as catalyst and catalyst carrier in the production of important industrial products such as melamine, phthalic anhydride, maleic anhydride, butadiene rubber and acrylonitrile;
● It is used for the refinement of aromatics in petrochemical products. It can also be used for selective adsorption separation of organic gases and liquids and ion exchange to remove multi-valent harmful elements in water;
● For moisture-proof packaging and for dewatering and purification of industrial gases.
● Remove organic acids and polymers from insulating oils.
● Adsorption of high molecular weight proteins in fermented products during industrial fermentation.
● Used as a catalyst and catalyst carrier.
Coarse pore silica gel
Coarse pore silica gel Introduction
Caorse pore silica gel is mainly used as catalyst support. It also has been applied in other fields, such as drug purification and separation in pharmaceutical industry, adsorbing polymer proteinthe in industrial fermentation process, removing organic acids and polymers from insulating oil, industrial gas dehydration and adsorbing harmful elements of water multivalent. The coarse pore silica gel is the basic raw materialof further processed and refined products. Coarse pore silica gel is classified as massive particles, spherical particles and micro-particles.